back to Podcasts
Season 03 / Episode 06
Limitless Lawyer podcasts
Well-being in the Law with Doug Leonard
Well-being in the Law with Doug Leonard, Former Chair of the Disciplinary Board, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Doug Leonard has had a fascinating career in, and outside the law Over the span of 35 years, Doug has experience as a law firm administrator, as a business leader, as the Former Chair of the Disciplinary Board, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, experience with the ABA National Well-being Taskforce, and now as a Leadership coach and consultant with a focus on organizational communication.
In this episode of the Limitless Lawyer podcast, we connected on the topic of well-being in the law– we explore:
- Developing empathy as a leader.
- Creating understanding and awareness around common pitfalls lawyers can experience when it comes to professional conduct matters.
- How you can grow and evolve in your career, by leaning into areas of interest with curiosity and an open mind.
- The National Taskforce on Well-being, and Doug's involvement.
- The culture of drinking in the legal profession and how this contributes to wellbeing challenges.
- Actively managing a firm's culture to create an environment of high energy and success.
Learn about Charlotte
Learn about Doug