S03-E03: Mindset and Entrepreneurship with Tom Dunlop, Founder, Summize
SEASON: 03 | EPISODE: 03
Special Guest: Tom Dunlop
How does training as a professional athlete, on track for the Olympics set you up to be a Founder in the legal tech space?
Meet Tom Dunlop, Founder, and CEO of Summize, a legal tech company.
"As soon as you put that pressure on yourself, you increase your chances of failure, significantly, and that's why we foster a huge culture of personal development of continuous improvement at Summize"
In this episode we explore:
- How Tom ended up shifting from a promising sports career to the legal industry
- How working as an in-house lawyer for high growth software companies propelled him on his journey to becoming a founder
- How to create a mindset of resilience, and Tom shares lessons from his sporting career we can all learn from
- How Summize was born, from inception, to how he validated his idea and raised seed investment
- The distinction between having an entrepreneurial mindset and becoming a founder
This is a fantastic episode filled with so many amazing nuggets of gold.
We hope you enjoy listening. If you enjoyed please don't forget to give us a 5* rating on I-Tunes and Spotify