Charlotte and Natasha – real talk!
We dive into discussing common mindset blocks which come up when considering leaving the legal profession.
We discuss our respective journeys of leaving the law and pivoting out of practicing the law.
- Natasha moved into legal recruiting.
- Charlotte moving from the UK to California.
We talk about the fear that is kicked up, how we start questioning ourselves, and how we managed to navigate through these challenging times.
- Our lawyer brains, perfectionism.
- Who am I if I am not a lawyer.
- What if I can't land a job.
- Uncertainty and fear of failure.
Connect with Charlotte here https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlottesmithlawyercoach/
Connect with Natasha here https://www.linkedin.com/in/natashaalladina/