On today's show we have Olivia Vizachero, who was an absolute delight of a guest.
- Her interest in the law begins at 8 years old with her fascination the Mafia
- She started her career as a criminal defense attorney, before moving into corporate law at a big Detroit law firm.
- Challenging moments in her life with stress and anxiety and avoidance tactics.
- Confronting the habits of judging yourself, worrying about what others think, and how to shed some of this heaviness.
- How her struggles result in her being able to show up as a powerful coach.
- Passion practice of criminal work assisting juvenile lifer on a wrongful conviction matter.
Olivia is SUCH an interesting guest! An episode not to miss!