To kick off season 3 of the Limitless Lawyer podcast, we speak with Alice Stephenson, Founder of Stephenson Law.
Alice is a Brit who is now located in Amsterdam. She founded Stephenson Law. She's an innovator, a visionary, and is leading the charge of changing the face of the legal profession and disrupting the way we practice and deliver legal services.
We will discuss:
- Her career beginnings and move from human resources to legal.
- Experience of working in private practice.
- Shifting to deliver in-house consultancy work and the difference between practice and in-house work.
- The vision for the firm and what lawyer identity means when it comes to Stephenson Law lawyers!
- Personal Branding and developing your own personal brand!
- Breaking the mold, leadership, and speaking up!
- Diversity and changing the culture of law firms, and why she believes it has to be leadership lead.
- The billable hour model, and selling professional service, and how we can take a more holistic approach to deliver legal services and performance metrics.
- Fear of making mistakes in the legal profession and how as leaders we can challenge this fear-based paralysis.
Connect with Charlotte
20% discount PODCAST